hello,

i am working in windows xp. i have the jsdk 1.4.1 installed. i also installed
apache2 and tomcat 4.1 as described in the HowTo:
http://www.gregoire.org/howto/Apache2_Jk2_TC4.1.x_JSDK1.4.x.html

after installation, i wanted to try the examples at http://localhost/examples.
the servlet examples work, but the jsp examples not. i get the following
error:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

and in the logs i have:

Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK

But my Java_Home does point to c:\j2sdk1.4.1
and my classpath does point to c:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\tools.jar

So, what am i making wrong? thank you in
advance.