Hello,

I have tomcat set up to serve requests via mod_jk and apache.

While testing using JMeter, I see strange behavior. If I make, say, 100 requests at 1 second intervals (on separate connections), 96 complete successfully, and the other 4 never return.

In fact, the other 4 never make it to my servlet. If I shut down tomcat, apache finally returns HTTP 500s for each of the requests.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to track this down? I've spent several days on it already, and I've made no progress! One of the things I tried to do was enable debug logging for the ChannelSocket class (I tried creating a logging.properties file in $JAVA_HOME/lib) but couldn't even get that to work.

Thanks,

Erik

--
http://www.spectacle.ca/
The New Online Source for Live Music in Montreal