Hi there,

I search the archive and found that if I put these lines:

<error-page>
  <error-code>403</error-code>
  <location>/to-a-correct-path/unauthorized.jsp</location>
</error-page>

into /path/to/jakarta/webapps/myapps/WEB-INF/web.xml
it will overwrite the "Ugly" default error page.
Yes, it works.

However, I found this error in my catalina.out log file:

SEVERE: Parse Error at line 72 column 11: The content of element type
"web-app" must match
"(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)".

The error only occurs once (when restart tomcat) but it's still an error.
Anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks in advance

Thai Nguyen