Bill Barker wrote:

Speaking only for myself, it is because of the dependencies on sun.**
classes (so it won't work with e.g. IBM's JVM). Otherwise the patch looks
Ok. I just haven't had enough spare cycles to work out how to remove the
Sun dependancies.

Ah, yes i see, but this is true for the "JNDIRealmCertAD" (which is for Windows-ActiveDirectory) only.
I think we could left this out, since there might be better solutions (JAAS) for this environment.

JNDIRealmCertOpenExchange do not rely on sun.* and threrefore could be a candidate for adding.

Ciao, Mario