Navanee

The file structure, for webapps are as follows:
Tomcat/webapps/yourapp/
- In this folder you can place all of your image files, html files, .js,
.css, and your JSP's.
Tomcat/webapps/yourapp/WEB-INF/classes/
- In here you should place all compiled servlet code
Tomcat/webapps/yourapp/WEB-INF/lib/
- In here you can place all .jar files that your web application will need
to have access to.
Tomcat/webapps/yourapp/WEB-INF/
- Here goes your .tld and .xml files, for example the web.xml

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.