I can't get this to work. Perhaps Craig (or someone else - I'm not picky) could shed
some light.

Here's what I did:

1. I rebuilt Tomcat3.2.1 (dist) as specified in Henri Gomez's how-to titled Tomcat and
SSL. No problem.
2. I copied the 3 jsse jar files (jssse.jar, jcert.jar, and jnet.jar) to
$TOMCAT_HOME/lib.
3. I specifed the JSP page that I want protected with SSL, like this:

<security-constraint>
  <web-resource-collection>
   <web-resource-name>Credit Card Page</web-resource-name>
   <url-pattern>/WEB-INF/jsp/createAccount/content.jsp</url-pattern>
  </web-resource-collection>
  <user-data-constraint>
  </user-data-constraint>
 </security-constraint>

When I access the JSP page specified with the url-pattern, I don't see the little
padlock in IE5.5.

btw, if I specify a url-pattern of /*, as specified below, I can't access the
application at all -- I get
a 403 (forbidden) error when I try to access the file specified in the
welcome-file-list. ;-(

Help?!?

TIA,

david