Hi Harry,

My friend is in a sibling network. To access my machine, my
friend isnt able to access my shared documents i.e becoz he
needs to type in the machine name and password. My password
doesnt seem to work(dont know what is the problem?). Not
really interested in raising the issue to the network
administrator.

So since my friend is able to ping my machine s ip address
from his machine, I guess asking him to access my documents
thro the browser is an easier alternative.

Hope you have the solution.

Thanks in anticipation

bfn