On 11/27/2003 12:22 PM Mario Ivankovits wrote:
If i start Excel two times, i also have to know which excel is what sheet. I think this is something which a user, who uses this feature,
is familiar with. And mostley then, the are in different sections of
the application, or, the would like to compare some settings, and
switch betweend these windows.

Maybe i miss something, but every web-app, that stores some state informations in their session do have problems with multiple logins
and mozilla, problems which are not known with IE. Currently the only
solution i have found, is to use url-rewriting, then the behavior is
as expected.

And well then, why should the behaviour between url-rewriting and session-cookie be different?

IMHO At least, this should be configureable.

Well good luck getting that implemented. I'm not sure I would vote for it, I have about 5 bugs I reported myself that are stopping me from using Mozilla at all for development right now. :(

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.14 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9