Hi all,

I am trying make my web application available via the default context. In
other words, when I type http://localhost:8080/ in a browser on the local
machine I want my web app to appear rather than the Tomcat default web app.

I figured I'd just need to alter my context's path to "" (empty string) and
alter the existing root context to use "/root" for it's path rather than "".
Whilst this kind of works (my web app is available via
http://localhost:8080/) it has an unfortunate side effect. My web app is
started up twice - once in the "" context and again in another context based
on my web app's name ("/eSM").

How can I use the default context and only the default context for my web
app?

Thanks,
Kent