Wow - thanks for all the help people. Just thought I'd update you on how I
resolved this.

Firstly, I removed all <Context> elements from "conf/server.xml" except my
own. Then I set "autoDeploy" to "false" on the <Host> element.

This almost got everything working as required. However, the admin and
manager web apps were still deployed which was unacceptable because they
would be available via a live IP. This was because the "deployXML" attribute
was set to "true". I set this to "false" and then only my context was
deployed.

Thanks again!

Kent