Hi all!
I am new to this list but i hope that is the right one to
ask the question.
We are trying to set up a multiuser machine running Linux
(currently RH7.3) and Tomcat in our college.
The main perpose of the server - a programming course,the
students should develope their projects on it.
Students probably should be able to do the folowing:
[1] deploy/redeply/reload their applications
[2] they should NOT be able to do the same for the
    other students applications
[3] they can't restart the server ,of course, since
    students don't have root access.
So,using manager app is not appropriate - that way all the
students will be able to manage all the application.
Is there any other managers/suggestions that we can use?
Thanks.

Evgeny