Shannon,

Here try this rpm, if you haven't already.

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/857409/com/mod_jk-ap20 -1.2.5-2jpp.i386.rpm.html

Camron G. Levanger
The Dreamlab
www.dreamlabmedia.com
(866) 890-3705
On Jan 5, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Shannon Scott wrote:

Camron,
Thank you for your quick response.
I appreciate your effort.

When I tried your mod_jk.so file, apache would not start.  I got the
following error.

Starting httpd: httpd: module "mod_jk.c" is not compatible with this
version of Apache (found 20020628, need 20020903).
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

Any ideas?  What version of apache are you running?  Where did you
obtain your apache from?  I have the httpd files from the fedora rpms.

Thank you again.
Take Care
Shannon

-----Original Message----- From: Camron G. Levanger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 10:57 AM To: Tomcat Users List Subject: Re: tomcat-connectors

Hi,

I emailed you a compiled mod_jk that should work on fedora, if for some
reason you do not get the attachment let me know and i will send you a
link.

Camron G. Levanger
The Dreamlab
www.dreamlabmedia.com