I've tried compiling the jk2 code in
jakarta-tomcat-connectors from CVS and get the
following error for this file:

common/jk_channel_socket.c

common/jk_channel_socket.c:74:2: #error
"jk_channel_socket is deprecated"

Any thoughts?

I've gotten both IP and UNIX sockets to work on Fedora
Core 1 using the 2.0.2 source, but I do get the
dreaded "child not found" loop when trying in-process
communication.

/mde/