Hi,
Im having a great deal of trouble getting tomcat to see my OracleDriver for the JDBC class. I have tried putting it the file classes.jar in both my tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.29/common/lib/ directory and my WEB-INF/lib directory in my docroot, and nothing seems to work. It seems to pick up the MySQL drivers just fine, but when I stick in the Oracle Driver is comes up with:
Caught in processRequest
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleDriver.

Can anybody help?
Thanks alot
Dor
--