Hi

If the database schema is different for each your of you applications you will end up
using this setup anyway, so just go for that.

> 3. Have the DataSource defined in GlobalNamingResources.
>     If you have two apps, you need to ResourceLink in both contexts.
>     ... connection pool(s) will be created.

This setup suit the case, when your applications all use the same database schema
(means can access their database objects trough the same authentication/db user).
Ofcourse only 1 pool will be created, so you'll have to scale the pool parameters for
all the applications that use it.

Hope this is usefull