From: Donie Kelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 January 2004 16:59
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: dramatic performance differences on development machines

"Maybe the only solution for me is running websphere..."

ha. Telling this to a company that sold you Tomcat might work but making
threats like this won't get the problem solved quicker ;) Just joking.

Ca you view the processes cpu load on the machine during the request? I find
it strange that tomcat is using so much cpu during the request.

Can you send us the specs of the two machines you are using and also the
transaction times for each. I'm a bit confused over which machine gave the
fastest reponse.

Thanks
Donie