Hi,

I believe you need to do the jkmounts in each <VirtualHost> config in
httpd.conf.

And, I think, you must not use the auto-generated mod_jk.conf.

It should work as explained in my HOWTO:
http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html

Eventhough, I reference Linux, Tomcat and Apache configuration should be
the same, I presume.

Oscar