Are all of your named VirturalHosts registered in DNS? What error are
you getting?

Just for funnies try using:

Listen ipAddrOfVirtualHost.com
<VirtualHost ipAddrOfVirtualHost.com>
   ServerName defaultVirtualHost.com
     more  working defaultVirtualHost.com stuff
   jkMount webapp
</VirtualHost>

Listen ipAddrOfVirtualHost.com:50000
<VirtualHost ipAddrOfVirtualHost.com:50000>
   ServerName defaultVirtualHost.com
      more virtualHost2 stuff
   jkMount webapp
</VirtualHost>

This should still work:
http://www.defaultVirtualHost.com/anyTomcatApp/myJspPage.jsp

This should access the webapp from VH2:
http://www.defaultVirtualHost.com:50000/anyTomcatApp/myJspPage.jsp

Howard

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/15/04 02:08AM >>>
Hi,

Thank you guys for your answers.
Oscar, I followed the instructions in your HOWTO but it didn't work.
I'm not sure if I made myself clear yesterday explaining my problem.
What I
want to do is to have, for each virtual host in Apache, its respective
web
application in Tomcat so as I can isolate the JSP code for every
Apache
domain inside its own Tomcat application.
Right now I can only access the JSP pages from one of the virtual
hosts, the
first one, the default one. If I want to access from any other virtual
host
(let's say from www.anyVirtualHost.com) I must use
http://www.defaultVirtualHost.com/anyTomcatApp/myJspPage.jsp instead
of
http://www.anyVirtualHost.com/anyTomcatApp/myJspPage.jsp

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again,
Dolores