Is there a web.xml generator out there for JSP pages which have been
pre-compiled using JSPC???

My company prefers to ship w/ precompiled pages, but every time we change a
JSP page's name, add one, or whatever, we have to manually update the
web.xml file to redirect requests for like file_1.jsp to the servlet called
file_0005f1 .... (sucks because we have 100+ JSP's to maintain)

Is there a (java) utility out there to generate an appropriate web.xml file
for a given set of servlets?
If not, is there demand in the community for this? (I might write one)

Steve Jones