Admittidly that's true :) No one RTFMs :) But a better
roadmap would help.

I realize the pain in writing docs.  I HATE writing
documentation beyond commenting my code.

Maybe (and I may just be pipe dreaming) the community
of users, through a contributive site, could build
that roadmap.  With programmers reviewing it for
correctness.

-Karl