well I'm really the main developer. right now sebastian and jordi are far more active
than I am. I'm responsible for the webservice and accesslog samplers.

I wrote the accesslog sampler to do simulation testing using production access logs.
it parses common log format and generates requests.

peter ln

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Howdy,

>Peter Lin wrote:
>> then I will throw major load at it for 48hrs generating a couple
million
>page views.
>
>Just out of curiosity: what is the best way to generate page views for
>such a benchmark? What tools do you use?

JMeter, as he mentioned. He's also its main developer, and it's a great
tool -- I use it all the time.

Yoav Shapira

may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This
saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an)
and notify the sender. Thank you.