well I'm biased, since I'm a commiter on JMeter.  JMeter is a jakarta project and it
has quite a few features in the latest version.

JMeter now supports proxies, cookie management, header management, default parameters,
ftp protocol, jdbc protocol, java sampler, webservice, soap/xml-rpc, and accesslog
sampler.

anyway, it has lots of features, just look at the jmeter page.

peter lin

Philipp Taprogge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all!

Peter Lin wrote:
> then I will throw major load at it for 48hrs generating a couple million page views.

Just out of curiosity: what is the best way to generate page views for
such a benchmark? What tools do you use?

Thanks

Phil