Hello all,

I've been searching high and low but I can't seem to find out how to do
the following.  I'm a newbie here so please bear with me.

I'd like to use apache and mod_jk to dynamically re-route all subfolders
of my httpd web server to a single Tomcat webapp.

I've got Apache running on port 80 with mod_jk configured to use tomcat
on the same box.  Tomcat is running on port 8080

http://www.myserver.com/
http://www.myserver.com:8080/mywebapp

Folders /foo and /bar don't exist, and I need them to point to
myserver.com:8080/mywebapp.

The tricky part for me has been setting this up to be dynamically
routed.  What I'd like to do is have myserver.com/<anyfolder> route to
myserver:8080/mywebapp, so I don't have to create a virtual host for
every potential subfolder on myserver.com:80/

So, I need http://www.myserver.com/*/hello.do?param=nada to map to
http://www.myserver.com:8080/mywebapp/hello.do?param=nada

I need the url to always keep the original host/folder.  I tried
mod_rewrite, but it changes the URL after the redirection.  If I use
mod_jk any folders off of the default port 80 server have to co-exist as
a webapp under tomcat(as far as I know).

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks!

T-