Josh Rehman wrote:
At first I was shocked that TC5 has only 15 bugs registered. Then I looked at the TC4 bugs: only 647, and almost all of them new.

Should I bother filing any more bugs? Are the TC developers using another bug system? Are they using any bug system? Speaking of which, who *is* developing Tomcat these days?

Yes, you can file bugs, no problem. They are looked at. Sometimes, developers don't agree something is a bug, though, and it is appreciated if reports are of good quality (= not a user error + giving accurate ways to reproduce the issue).

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat