From: Graham Reeds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:00 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: failure notice

I'm getting loads of people complaining about a stupid responder. Is that normal?

:-)

Seriously though, there's not a lot that anyone can do. I would guess that some one on this list has opened the document.zip.scr and it has infected his/her machine and has started spamming the known world, even if him/her has left the list it still could be in his address book.

The spamming could be any of us. Company policy here is to have Sophos running constantly which sucks resources and is/was effective as a chocolate fireguard when MSBlast went around as every machine in the building (except our Linux boxes).

I suggest you get used to creating rules in your favourite email client.

G.