Hi,
I am having some bother with getting the isapi_redirector2 to correctly
pass info between IIS5 and Tomcat5 when using default documents.
On a W2k advanced server, I can call
http://cname/directory/index.jsp and return content but
http://cname/directory/ does not return anything - rather a "worker is
NULL" error is logged.
On the same machine for a different host name, call it cname2, calling
http://cname2/directory/index.jsp and http://cname2/directory/ achieves
the same correct result.
The only different in configuration comes in the workers2.properties
file where the working/non-working examples show uri:cname2/* and
uri:cname/*.jsp respectively.
Has anyone else seen similar behaviour and or know possible solutions?
A number of other programming languages are used on the box that IIS is
managing so I want everything except JSP to be handled by IIS.
Cheers,
Mark
--
Mark Keir,  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UNIX/LINUX Systems Administrator and OLT/WWW Manager,