Well, well,

I guess everything was ok with my classpath, mail.jar and others stuffs,
because I found a way to solve the problem, not the way I like, but it
works.
I just uninstalled Tomcat 5.0.18 and installed the version 4.1.29.
I just put mail.jar and activation.jar in my webapp/WEB-INF/lib dir (I also
tried that with the Tomcat 5.0.18), so no need to configure Tomcat at all
and everything is ok.

I'm quite unhappy because it's not a good solution for me, but what else can
I do!
Shouldn't be the 5.0.18  better than older version?!

Thanks a lot for your help Yoav. (I'll try tomorrow what you said, I would
like it to work also on Tomcat 5)

I Need to drink a good beer and forget all about that 'til tomorrow. (0_-)
Cheers

Kenny Louveaux