David Rees wrote, On 2/17/2004 12:43 PM:

On Tue, February 17, 2004 1at 2:04 pm, Daniel Gibby wrote:

Well, I'd rather not show the world what my java processes are doing in
case there is something proprietary in there.

I'll send it to you personally.

OK, but it's tough for people to help troubleshoot your issue unless you do so. ;-)

I had a look at Daniel's thread dump, it did not appear to be an issue with Tomcat, but rather an issue with either some jcrontab threads or a JVM/OS issue as he is running the IBM 1.4.1 JDK on a stock RH 8 system.

-Dave