Hi everybody,

I got several servlets mapped on the web.xml file that works pretty fine on my
local tomcat installation, but when uploaded to the hosting server, I get a
400 Server Statuts Error, it complains the path to the server does not exist
!!!

My web.xml for the servlets is like this code ...

<servlet>
<servlet-name>validate_user</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>com.bs.crm.validateUser</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>validate_user</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/validate_user</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Anybody can help  me ??

Thanx in advance !!

Andrew