Andres Ledesma wrote:

Hi everybody,

I got several servlets mapped on the web.xml file that works pretty fine on my local tomcat installation, but when uploaded to the hosting server, I get a 400 Server Statuts Error, it complains the path to the server does not exist !!!

My web.xml for the servlets is like this code ...

<servlet>
<servlet-name>validate_user</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>com.bs.crm.validateUser</servlet-class> </servlet>

I don't know how it works in your local tomcat installation, but I think the <servelt>..</servlet> pair should the <servlet-mapping>..</servlet-mapping> pair.

Best

Bao

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>validate_user</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/validate_user</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping>