De : Jonathan Abramsohn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 2 mars 2004 11:48
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Internationalization problem

I have problem with French special characters, like e with "accent" (é),
When I get this character from user input, tomcat gets it as: é.
Although I didn't check this in other languages I presume the same problems should
also occur in German and Spanish and probably other languages.
I'm working with tomcat 4.0.1 on Linux RH 9.0
Anyone knows how to solve this?