Hi,

>I didn't realize that the default was actually "enableLookups=false".
>changed this to "true" and it works fine. As a side note -- any idea
why
>access control allow/deny lists are by regular expression, and not just
by
>standard wildcard?  allow="*.cs.yorku.ca" doesn't work -- you need to
do
>".*cs.yorku.ca".

Because we have a library for regular expressions and not one for
"standard wildcard" evaluation.  If you feel like writing one we'd be
glad to review it ;)

>SEVERE: Error deploying configuration descriptor jas.example1.xml
>java.io.IOException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Syntax error
in
>request filter pattern *.cs.yorku.ca
>
>However, how can I get it to try reloading the context without using
>the manager or restarting the server? Removing the context file, and
>replacing it doesn't do anything.   You can't undeploy/stop/start since
it
>hasn't been "deployed".  Ideas?

I think you have to use the manager or restart the server.  Again,
patches welcome, in this case maybe to the manager's undeploy task.

Yoav

and notify the sender.  Thank you.