Hi, I recognized this list when doing some google's
dig. My final project in college is about developping
a wireless application (MIDlet, and using
HTTPconnection)that supposed to be served by servlet.
The MIDlet and servlet(using doPOST method) works well
when compiled, but when I try to run it from J2ME
WTK4.0, it promps error message that says somethink
like this:
"Servlet Exception:Null at doPOST..blah..blah" and
"Internal Error...blah..blah"
when I run this application, I used Win98se,
J2meWTK4.0, and Tomcat4.1.29.
I thought maybe it's about the server.xml
configuration file or should I install apache also?
Would anybody be so kind to tell me some hints to set
the server configuration so it can serve the
application properly?
thank's a lot for advance..:)

ps forgive me for my bad english, hopefully yu still
catch the idea