Hi,

I'm looking at internationalizing a series of pages, which cover
different character sets.

I've been planning to store the content type value in a properties files
along wit hthe rest of the internationalized text, but I've run into
some problems.

I have been experiementing with

<jsp:directive.page contentType="..." />
<@ page contentType="..." />

but none of them seem to be able to take a variable value for contentType,

e.g.
<c:set>
    <fmt:message key="contentType"/>
</c:set>
<%@ page contentType="${pageContentType}" %>

or

<jsp:directive.page
contentType="<jsp:expression>contentType</jsp:expression>" />

Neither of them support EL, or sxpressions in the statement.

Are there any plans to make these tags EL enabled?

In the meantime I guess I'll have to look at filters.

Cheers,
Keith