On 03/12/2004 11:19 AM Graham Reeds wrote:
Yes, +1 from me. I've been using UML at www.memset.co.uk for 3 months so
far without the slightest glitch. I couldn't live without my root access

:)

I notice that memset.co.uk charge £9.60/year for the registration of .com
domains.  This is significantly lower than anywhere else.  The cheapest I
have found is £39.99 without hosting involved.  Do you actually own the
domain or do they "look after it" for you?

Don't know, sorry. I have my domain name from a different company entirely. I could find out easily enough, but what's the difference?

Adam