Hi,

I am trying to run Tomcat 4.1 on Windows 2003/IIS6.  After going through
some documentation,
I've noticed that we must enable "IIS5 isolation mode" to make it work.
When I enable the IIS5 isolation
mode, there was a "red cross" on "Web Sites" in IIS Admin, and World Wide
Web Service did not start.
Furthermore, when I tried to add isapi_redirector.dll, IIS service wouldn't
even start when I tried to restart it..  I think we've configured properties
file correctly, but I don't think we're even that far.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Tony