Hi Justin,

>Be sure, of course, that
> the files you're editing are indeed the ones being read -- for example,
> make sure that by removing /examples from uriworker.properties, IIS no
> longer serves the Tomcat examples.

Great point... I removed the /examples from uriworkermap.properties, and
it's
still serving the http://localhost/examples!!!

I checked my registry settings, and it's pointing to the exact location to
the
uriworkermap.properties:
    Registry for worker_mount_file:
c:\\jakarta_tomcat\\appserver\\conf\uriworkermap.properties
    file location:  C:\jakarta_tomcat\appserver\conf\uriworkermap.properties

????  How could this be..?

Just in case, I am pasting the worker.properties, uriworkermap.properties,
and context from the server.xml.  Thank you!

===============uriworker.properties=========================
# *********** Begin uriworkermap.properties ***
# Mount the Servlet context to the ajp13 worker
/servlet/*=ajp13

# This webapp works
/Analyzer6_Server/*=ajp13

#This works too/examples/*=ajp13

#This does NOT work
/examples2/*=ajp13
/examples2/*.jsp=ajp13

================worker.properties==================
# ************ Begin worker.properties **************
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13

#
# Specifies the load balance factor when used with
# a load balancing worker.
# Note:
#  ----> lbfactor must be > 0
#  ----> Low lbfactor means less work done by the worker.
worker.ajp13.lbfactor=1

#
# Specify the size of the open connection cache.
#worker.ajp13.cachesize

#
#------ DEFAULT LOAD BALANCER WORKER DEFINITION ----------------------
#---------------------------------------------------------------------
#

#
# The loadbalancer (type lb) worker perform weighted round-robin
# load balancing with sticky sessions.
# Note:
#  ----> If a worker dies, the load balancer will check its state
#        once in a while. Until then all work is redirected to peer
#        worker.
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=ajp13

#
# worker.tomcat_home should point to the location where you
# installed tomcat. This is where you have your conf, webapps and lib
# directories.
#
worker.tomcat_home=c:\jakarta_tomcat\\appserver

#
# worker.java_home should point to your Java installation. Normally
# you should have a bin and lib directories beneath it.
#
worker.java_home=c:\jakarta_tomcat\\jdk

#
# You should configure your environment slash... ps=\ on NT and / on UNIX
# and maybe something different elsewhere.
#
ps=\

#
#------ ADVANCED MODE ------------------------------------------------
#---------------------------------------------------------------------
#

#
#------ DEFAULT worker list ------------------------------------------
#---------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# The worker that your plugins should create and work with
worker.list=ajp13

#
#------ DEFAULT ajp13 WORKER DEFINITION ------------------------------
#

#
# Defining a worker named ajp13 and of type ajp13
# Note that the name and the type do not have to match.
#
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=w2k3dfvm2

# ************ End worker.properties **************