From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 2:51 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Best App for Finding Memory leaks in WebApps running on Tomcat

Hi,

Just wondering what you think is the best "App for Finding Memory leaks

in

WebApps running on Tomcat"

Is Jprobe the consensus?

Far from it. OptimizeIt and JProbe are probably the leaders among the $$$ options with equal popularity. I like OptimizeIt better but both are good.

There are free alternatives as well, see
http://www.manageability.org/blog/stuff/open-source-profilers-for-java

Yoav Shapira

sender.  Thank you.