for the first question, any answer? :)

Hi all

I'm migrating a tomcat 3.2.3 isntallation to version 5.
When using 3.2.3, I used to use automatic mod_jk.conf-auto generation for use by apache. Does version 5 has the same feature? Or do I have to configure it by hand?? any how-to?? It's not mentioned in tomcat 5 docs..

I used mod_jk, is jk2 prefered???? There's no linux release for it and when trying to build as the readme says, the build doesn't work at all...

I'm using suse 9 / apache 1.3 and tomcat 5.

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas