From: John Hilton - CPX COA Sent: 18 March 2004 09:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CPU Binding ?

Good day,

Does anyone know how one sets Tomcat 4.0.6 to utilise more than one CPU
in a multiple CPU machine.

Tomcat is running on Windows Server 2003 on a 4CPU IBM machine, and all
the utilisation graphs indicate that the tomcat service is only using
one CPU, I have trawled the documentation and cant seem to spot the
config details to do this ?

Regards,
John