Hi Jake!

But this means everything you put in the session needs to be serializable,
right?

I don't think this impacts Barracuda (because I don't think its saving
anything in the session - just creating the OR wrappers over the session),
but we might want to check.

Of course, we can continue that conversation on the bmvc list...

Christian
Christian Cryder
Internet Architect, ATMReports.com
Project Chair, BarracudaMVC - http://barracudamvc.org
"Coffee? I could quit anytime, just not today"