I could not find that file. But meanwhile it stopped responding again.
This time it is not a crash, I can still see the console and the
java.exe process in the Task Manager.

When I hit ctrl + break on the console, there was a lot of log message
that scrolled on the screen. I've pasted some of the messages at the
end below:
-----------
"StandardManager[/udf_uiAlertNS]" daemon prio=5 tid=0x34e22e48
nid=0x6ac waiting
 on monitor [0x358cf000..0x358cfdb8]
        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.threadSleep
(StandardManag
er.java:810)
        at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.run
(StandardManager.java:
869)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

"Signal Dispatcher" daemon prio=10 tid=0x828e78 nid=0xa68 waiting on
monitor [0.
.0]

"Finalizer" daemon prio=9 tid=0x34c50d78 nid=0x978 waiting on monitor
[0x34f0f00
0..0x34f0fdb8]
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:103)
        at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:118)
        at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run
(Finalizer.java:157)

"Reference Handler" daemon prio=10 tid=0x34c500e0 nid=0xf60 waiting on
monitor [
0x34ecf000..0x34ecfdb8]
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:415)
        at java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run
(Reference.java:105)

"main" prio=5 tid=0x234bc8 nid=0xfcc runnable [0x6f000..0x6fc34]
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:463)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:238)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:217)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.await
(StandardServer.java:527
)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:521)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute
(Catalina.java:400)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process
(Catalina.java:180)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main
(Bootstrap.java:203)

"VM Thread" prio=5 tid=0x829498 nid=0xe20 runnable

--------

- SPS