From: armalai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 9:25 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat 5 Clustering

Hi.,
Environement: Windows 2000, Tomcat 5.X
  I have Two tomcat instances and i enabled cluster settings in the
server.xml.
Looks like both instances working well.I can access my application thru the
ip and assigend port for individual instances.

My question is..

1.How do i configure my instances to access by single url?
so that if one instance failed, cluster will route to another one right.
2.If i can use Apache 2.x for this do i have to change the http connector to
ajp in my tomcat?
3.Suggest me which one will be good for better page transactions.

Thanks.,
MALAI

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.