Okay...that looks similar to the tomcat 4 information I have....is your
connector working correctly?

-----Original Message-----
From: Emerson Cargnin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 6:06 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Connecting the HTTP Server and Tomcat

My configuration is for tomcat 5:

<Service name="Catalina">
     <Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000"
disableUploadTimeout="true" port="8080" redirectPort="8443">
     </Connector>

     <Connector port="8009"
                enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
                protocol="AJP/1.3" />

     <Engine defaultHost="localhost" name="Catalina">
       <Host appBase="webapps" name="localhost">
prefix="localhost_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>

Wilson, Allen wrote:
> Here are the lines.....
>
>                 <Connector
> className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
>                        port="8080" minProcessors="5"
maxProcessors="75"
>                        enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
>                        acceptCount="100" debug="0"
> connectionTimeout="20000" />
>
>                 <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
>                 <Connector
> className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector" port="8009"
> minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>
>
> Let me know if there is something that is incorrect.....

Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas
Setor de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - TRE-SC
tel : (048) - 251-3700 - Ramal 3181