From: Jon Wingfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 2:35 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Connecting the HTTP Server and Tomcat

Assuming the connector is working, what effect does adding an additional

mapping of

/portal ajp13

to your existing

/portal/*       ajp13

mapping have?

I just double-checked on our dev box where jk is definitely up. I got a
404 from apache for /<mapping> but /<mapping>/stuff got routed through
to tomcat.

Jon

Wilson, Allen wrote:

> No you are not way off...at least not from my point of view because
that
> is what I thought would work. But unless I specify the port
> (http://myserver.com:8080/portal) it will not get there...
>
> It makes me think that the connector is not function correctly but I
do
> not know how to tell..when I check the running ports I see the 8009
port
> running but it does not hand to Tomcat

This message may contain proprietary or confidential company information.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.