Hi,
Can someone fill me in as to what I need to do to make objects that are instanstiated in one servlet available to another servlet? I tried using getServletContext().setAttribute("some.name", myObj) however I was unable to retrieve the object in the other servlet.

I notice there are some 'public' ServletContext attributes such as

org.apache.catalina.jsp_classpath
javax.servlet.context.tempdir
org.apache.catalina.resources
org.apache.catalina.WELCOME_FILES

So where/how does Tomcat define these?

Even just general help on dealing with context is appreciated. Many thanks for any and all help,

~Gareth

PS Running Tomcat 5.0.18. If any other particulars would help then let me know. Thanks!