On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 11:47:50PM +0100, Gareth Western wrote:
: Can someone fill me in as to what I need to do to make objects that are
: instanstiated in one servlet available to another servlet? I tried using
: getServletContext().setAttribute("some.name", myObj) however I was unable
: to retrieve the object in the other servlet.

Silly question 1:
        is "myObj" null in the servlet that calls setAttribute()?
        (have to ask)

Silly question 2:
        single Tomcat install, or clustered? i.e. are getAttribute()
        and setAttribute() being called from the same host, same
        webapp?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net