Yoav,

Do you know if this is supposed to work?

JkMount /myapp/*;jsessionid=* workerX

It has allegedly worked for some other people.

I don't know if it's supposed to work. Is it difficult to test?

I have tested it. It does not work for me. Others claim that it does work. I'm wondering if I have something wrong. I've been using mod_jk for years with no problems. I have multiple workers and multiple applications, all running fine.

This particular directive seems to be ignored on my setup. I guess I'll just look at the module source and figure it out myself.

-chris