This issue seems to be fixed in the latest from CVS

-----Original Message-----
From: John Trollinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems compiling jsps

My jsp pages compile fine until I add <%@ taglib tagdir="/WEB-INF/tags"
prefix="tags" %> to our common header.  Then I get the following error.
The error happens when parsing the jsp page (as I get a 0 length .java
file)

What bothers me is that I am NOT using any tag files yet.  All I did was
add the page decleration for the tag files.

Any suggestions?

/testsystem/properties/lvl5/lstatctrl.jsp(1,1)
/_common/lvl5/includes/properties_header.jsp(55,0)
/_common/lvl5/includes/print_header_include.jsp(37,8) <%@ page directive
cannot be used in a tag file