Hi

Don't you also have to provide the properties for the loadbalancer worker?

eg

# properties for load balanced workers
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=tomcat1,tomcat2

and then add the extra properties you require (to worker.loadbalancer.XXX)?

Hope that helps.

John Sidney-Woollett